Lou Corben: Producer & Director
Lou is a Director, Producer and occasional actor. She studied Drama at the University of Lincoln. Her recent work includes:
- Director and Producer of The Tiger’s Bride and Orlando for Marvellous Machine
- Rehearsal Assistant for Jane Eyre for Oxford Playhouse’s 17|25 Young Company
- Associate Producer for Cowley Road Carnival 2017 and Accessibility Coordinator for Cowley Road Carnival 2018
- Production Assistant for Offbeat Festival
- Volunteer Production Assistant at Oxford Playhouse
- Marketing and Programming Assistant for Oxford Fringe Festival
- Procession Consultant Oxford Pride.
Rebecca Reed: Musical Director & Composer
Becki is a Music Director, Composer, and Performer. She studied Music Performance and Composition at Dartington College of Arts. Her recent work includes:
- Musical Director and composer for The Tiger’s Bride for Marvellous Machine
- Music Director for ABDABS Youth Theatre and Performing Arts Academy. Recent productions include Christmas is Forever, Wonderland High, and Bad Girls the Musical.
- Singing Teacher for Stage Coach, Kidlington
- Music Director For Oxford Theatre Elites